Learn creative thinking for business results at the ColorUP! Event Academy
HALF-DAY WORKSHOP: FOR THOSE IN THE EXPERIENCE INDUSTRY
Attend the ColorUP! Experiential Workshop to learn how combining business theory with
In this half-day session, we’ll focus on applying the creative process in our strategic thinking. We’ll draw upon the elements of sensory communication, and learn to apply creative solutions to meetings and events.
Designing a safe and secure environment that encourages Permission to Play™ is the planner’s responsibility. Like theater, the message and the story are woven together, building on plots and subplots to engage the viewer’s rapt attention. In meetings, the same pattern follows with engagement, with the participants themselves as the actors, and with the whole focused on business results and maximizing the return on
Join us at curtain up for ColorUP! And let the show begin!
- Learn a 6-step process from Vision to Execution and how to plan creatively.
- Understand the role of the five senses in planning.
- Learn how design elements can assist with theme graphics, message
andthe visual dynamics.
- Integrate the correlation of Advertising and Public Relations into your Meetings and Events.
- Take away ten creative tips to instantly apply to your meetings and events.
- Engage throughout the workshop in interactive exercises and team work on a storyboard.
“You Paint What You Know is There, Not What You See”—Gertrude Stein
ColorUP! is an experiential workshop that focuses on using the creative process to maximize measurable business results—AND MORE. The Workshop is the nucleus of a new community—a community of creative-minded planners and thinkers.
The evolution of the meetings and events industry includes a laser-focus on design, branding and marketing communications that raise the bar on attendee experience and deliver on the objectives of multiple stakeholders and sponsors. ColorUP! dissects the pre, on-site, post segments of any experience with the comparison to Theatrical Thinking™ and how audiences are changed by an engaging performance.
It is engaging, informative and stimulating! Throughout the program, there are interactive and participatory driven exercises for
The accredited program is recognized by the EIC (Event Industry Council) toward clock hours in
The program was designed to educate professionals in the experience space. A sample of the program follows and what you will learn:
- Business terminology and how to define and communicate the why and what of the event
- Marketing and the role of events and how themes guide strategic results
Engineering the Site Effectively
- How different kinds of venues impact meeting flow and Kinetic Engineering™ of the experience
- How to transform a venue from a blank canvas to an integral part of the program design
The Senses and the Role in Creative
- Sensory facts and their relation to planning and people
- How to maximize awareness of 7-10 touch points for emotional impact
- Creative elements and how, when and where to apply them
- Visit the various choices that exist
- Understand where inspiration comes from
Telling the Story through Messaging and Branding
- Participate in
team workto translate a message into a branded experience
- Use theatrical thinking to plot and stage your next event